Monday, April 7, 2008

Jane Austen Presentation

I gave a presentation in class today about Jane Austen and her development as a writer, and I proved myself to be a very great geek. :) Of course, my friends and family all know about my obsessive geekiness when it comes to Austen, but my class didn't really know the extent of it. Now they do.

I was going to try posting the PowerPoint presentation I used today, but I think that will be far more complicated than I really feel like dealing with now. Instead, here's a link (I hope) to a scanned copy of Jane Austen's brilliant satire of British history, written when she was about 15 or 16 years old. (Once you click on the link below, click on "Jane Austen's Early Work" and the window with the scans will pop up.) Enjoy!

A Brief History of England

No comments: