Wednesday, December 23, 2009

To Be Or Not To Be

That's the question I'm confronting right now. Well, ok, Shakespeare was really talking about suicide, and that's not the question I'm confronting. But I am wondering if my blog should continue to be. I haven't updated since August, and I don't know if I'll update again soon. Plus, this blogging endeavor seems to be the height in narcissism, since most of the people who read this are the people I work with, and you guys already know anything I'd post on here. In fact, most of the "blog worthy" events in my life are experienced with you guys.

So I'll have to think about this. To be or not to be ....

2 comments:

Kira said...

Hey, I read your blog! But it's up to you :-) You can always just update on facebook or something. Happy holidays!

Carianne Hoshiko Hirano said...

Yes you need to keep up with your blog because I need to know what happens at work! I don't get to see any of you anymore...