So it's been one of those days where no one wants to do anything, and ladies at work have told me I should update my blog. This seemed like something fun and goofy--good for passing the time. Here we go.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Packing up the house in AZ.
2. Painting the house in AZ.
3. Finishing my last semester of high school.
4. Enjoying our last Christmas in AZ.
5. Prepping with the marching band for the Rose Bowl parade.
5 Things on today's "to do" list ...
1. Call the temple.
2. Buy a wedding gift for the reception tonight.
3. Attend the wedding reception tonight.
4. RSVP for the baby shower.
4. Maybe try to get some actual work done.
5 Snacks I enjoy ...
1. Hummus and veggies.
2. Glazed donuts (on occasion)
3. Veggie and fruit trays.
4. My mother's cheeseball.
5. Reece's Pieces and popcorn.
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire ...
1. Get myself and my parents out of debt.
2. Buy a new car.
3. Finish school.
4. Travel Europe.
5. Give the rest away.
5 Places I have lived ...
1. Clearfield, Utah.
2. Ogden, Utah.
3. Tempe, Arizona.
4. Warrensburg, Missouri.
5. Springville, Utah.
(This just covers most of the cities, not the several different apartments and houses in those cities.)
5 Jobs I have had ...
1. Volunteer at the Davis Hospital ER (that was fun)
2. Special Collections student assistant.
3. Office Specialist (in the library)
4. Special Collections hourly employee.
5. Special Collections Processor.
(Yes really. Most of my working life has revolved around the library and Special Collections in particular. What can I say? I work with great people.)
Well, I hope all my readers have as much reading this as I did writing it. Actually, here's hoping you have more fun, because mostly I was just trying not to fall asleep.