Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Row D, You're Fired!

I'm just about to leave work, but I had to post a quick message because I realized that I get off of work in time to watch House! That makes me so very happy. Tonight House begins firing off his interns, and I can't wait!

I need to go close down the department, but Jessica is taking some pictures of me in the office for her photo project. I'm just babbling now so I look busy in the pictures. Blah, blah, blah.

What else can I write about?

...

...

I've decided I don't really like my magazine writing class. My professor is nice enough, but his lectures really aren't planned out very well, so we cover the same stuff over and over again. I just don't feel like I've learned very much in the class.

Yeah, Jess finished the pictures so we can go home now and watch House and Wilson piss each other off, but know that deep down they love each other. ;)

No comments: