Friday, May 25, 2007

Just Ramblin'

--Katie went to see Pirates of the Caribbean last night with her friends at 11:50 p.m. She didn't get home until almost 3:30 a.m. Then she got up at 7:30 a.m. to go to school, and fell asleep when she got home. It's almost 11:00 p.m., and she just got up an hour ago. Reminds me of my younger days when I went to see Star Wars: Phantom Menace at the midnight showing. She said Pirates was very confusing, and from everything she said, I think the movie sounds like crap and I refuse to spend my hard earned money to see it. I think I'll just stick to the first one, thanks very much. That's when Pirates was exciting, and funny, and unique.

--I spent the evening doing a little yard work with my parents. I mowed and watered the lawn, dead-headed and trimmed my snapdragons, then attacked some of the aspen shoots that have popped up all over the yard. I am worn out, but in a good way, and feel quite satisfied with my work. ;) I also smell like sage because the aspen shoots were in the middle of our Russian sage bush.

--Cupcake went to the new Ikea today and I am jealous. In revenge, I plan to go down there myself sometime this weekend. Don't ask me why that's revenge, it just is.

--This last Thursday was weird because it was the first Thursday after The Office finale, and the beginning of the summer break. I felt a little lost.

--A small crack in the sprinkler pipe caused the flood in my basement. We have now turned off the water to the sprinklers.

--My random thoughts are getting shorter and shorter.

--Goodnight.

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Anywhosel, wow, I am SO, SO, SO hurt that you went to ikea.

I'm glad you figured out what was causing the flood.