Thursday, May 17, 2007

Office Season 3 Finale

OK, so the season finale starts in two hours and seven minutes ... six minutes ... ok, I'll stop. Anyway, I'm ridiculously nervous and excited right now. A tv show shouldn't do this much damage to your psyche!

There are so many rumors and so much speculation going on right now, and it's driving me crazy! I should stop reading all that stuff, but I just can't help myself. It needs to be 7 pm right now. Actually, 8 pm would be better, because then my anxiety would be over, and I would now what's going on!

OK, I'm going to go and try to hold on to my sanity while I wait for two more hours and three minutes ... two minutes ...

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

You know what's so sad? I totally spaced it and didn't set my recorder!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!